Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sweet vid. They have a horseshoe just like that at the rockhouse right near where everyone on here went to. Its off the actual trail but its a sweet spot. Were you running with or without quiet core?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm I don't think we hit the horseshoe at rockhouse? I'll have to ask Nikki???
I don't have a quiet core or spark arrestor installed in the video.

·
Registered
755 Posts
You know how you cross the street from the Treehouse or riverside flat or kermits cabin area? You take a left and that leads you to trail 12. But if you take a right, and follow that until you can either take a hairpin right or straight. The hairpin right takes you to a Playground type area with hill climbs and stuff. We learned that from one of the locals. And if you go straight, It takes you right to the start of trail 24, and by passes all the annoying whoops on trail 12 that you always need to go over to get to any other trail.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I know about where your talking about. I need to figure out how to get the picture quality to be better? It looks awesome before I put it on YouTube? I've seen hq and hd videos on YouTube before. Anybody know how to make a video in hq or hd?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Its not really a play area, just a really open area with a great view and a couple hill climbs. The one hill climb is steeper than the Red/Black trail I went up and my dad wouldn't let me try it.:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK so how did you get that area ALL to yourself??? Now I cant wait to get get back down to hatfield... I want to ride these outlaw trails Joe and Doug found and now your telling me there is a play area right there!!! ok so now I need to go back!

I think your video likes great!

Thanks i guess the video looks ok? This is a strip mine where i usually ride. It's about ten miles from my house.

·
Registered
538 Posts
:rock:nice!!

had the speakers cranked, nice sound!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Cool! Love that Barker sound. Gotta get me a GoPro.
Here is a couple of my horseshoe pics.

This one is on Rockhouse. Only a horseshoe if you want it to be. If you look close, you can see my buddy on his Z400 getting ready to cut it around at the top.

This one is at Black Mountian KY

·
Registered
755 Posts
Where is that hill climb at the rockhouse? And the one i found seems much steeper and theirs a true horseshoe also.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Where is that hill climb at the rockhouse? And the one i found seems much steeper and theirs a true horseshoe also.
If you ride Rockhouse north to south it is right before you get to Gilbert. Or it was a few years ago, they could have closed it down for all I know. That one is way steep enough for me!

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you ride Rockhouse north to south it is right before you get to Gilbert. Or it was a few years ago, they could have closed it down for all I know. That one is way steep enough for me!
I didn't see it the last 2 years but could have missed it.:argh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts