Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have mentioned in some other posts I have finally received the shocks and they are tried and tested. They arrived pretty good but now that I have dialed them in to my preferences they are fantastic. The ride height is about 7" at the moment but they can be raised to stock height when ever I want with the ZPS system without altering the preload.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Sports equipment Red

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Simon

What is the cost of those shocks, US $$ if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's plenty of pipe. I'm getting a rear grab bar assembly made tomorrow to mount them better and also to protect them in a rear end shunt!
Need to fit the IMS tank too then all ready fot The Weston Beach Race!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have PEP ZPS on both my bikes (got a killer deal) & the price hurts initially, but my lower back doesn't hurt. The ride and handling is truly awesome, the PEP shocks make riding to a whole new experience.. once you ride with them the pain of the cost goes away. IMHO they are the best aftermarket shock.

Also he's running PB1's on the front which are about $2300 a pair, the reg big can piggybacks (still a awesome shock) are about $1200 a pair. you could easily come closer or less than $3k which is about what Elkas would cost & get a superior shock.

Good luck with your race...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
WOW that's WIDE! That won't work around herruh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts