Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ME and my crew, Saturday 5/1/2010. In the Laurel Mountains in southwestern Pa. (my mom's house. lol.) We had a blast. The first ride this year that everyone made it.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
nice! complete opposite from my crew, all the guys i ride with have 4x4's, im the only guy with a sport bike. thanks for the pic

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice group shot! I like that you have lots of gals riding too! very cool! Where is this place your riding?
When we ride we start in Chalkhill Pa. (my mom's). Then we ride to Ohiopyle, Then Jumonville And into Leamont furnace and Dunbar. This is a fantastic riding area, for quads, the guys on bikes were bitching all day. We can leave early in the morning and ride two days straight without seeing our own tracks. Most of it is legal riding, Understanding farmers properties and such, but some places we have to cut through Pa. state game lands. When we are in the game lands we stick to the dirt roads and power lines and don't stop for anyone. But, about all the women...... We all bring our wives. They enjoy it as much as the rest of us. My wife had to ride with me (the black xx) this weekend because, she lent her 250 ex(far right) to her sister and brother in law. Really , I like it when she goes riding with us. It's sometimes hard to find things to do together.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i want a crew:cry:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like an awesome ride. Do you ever camp out or just 1 day outings? Thats cool you all go. I keep waiting for my husband to get bitten by the riding bug... hasn't happened yet.
We are going to take several camping rides this year. My wife just started riding last fall, so we haven't had a chance to yet. I just got back into riding early last summer. I had given up for about 5 years, but my best freind bought a quad so I had to get the old fourtrax out of the shed. My old 250 wasn't enough.......... hense the 700xx.........This year promises to be fun.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
with the amount of riders in your areas from this site how could you not???
theres maybe 4-5 people that are close by on the forum and by close i mean 2-5hrs away. thats a lot of drivin.lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
everyone in the photo lives within 15 minutes of me. But it's a 45 minute drive to my moms house. I have a few trails around my house, (Acme Pa.), and i learn a little more every time i go out, but, I grew up riding around my mom's and i know days of trails over there. so I don't mind loading up and taking a drive to go riding. If i could find a place to cross the yough river I could almost ride from my place to my mom's.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
theres maybe 4-5 people that are close by on the forum and by close i mean 2-5hrs away. thats a lot of drivin.lol
well thats no excuse lol.... I am surprised thought there were more.... sorry buddy

I am lucky here are the people I am riding with tomorrow we are from 4 different states...

me, Doug and Mike NJ
CJ Delaware
Joe PA
Chuck CT

Find the right people who believe the drive is worth the ride!!!:hey:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
You've been riding with all those members?

...or are all those members you met?
isn't that the same question but yes I met them all and we all rode together... some only once some many times:hey:

in all fairness I recruited ag2350 & snowdog from another site...we ride together often

When I set up a ride I have like 30 people to email, text and pm to go...

so far I have met 21 great people to ride with...not one I wouldn't invite over my house for a BBQ

I have more numbers in my cell phone from random people I meet at random places to go riding with...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts