Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a lousy day! Hubby totalled off his truck this morning, got yelled at by patients at work, and the rest of the day was no better... Snuck away for a bit tonight and got in some theraputic jumping and driving really really fast... :D Much better now!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
sorry bout hubbys truck I am guessing he is ok?? lol
Yeah notice she didn't post shit about that.

"Yeah mom. Had a total BUH-last riding the quad this evening. Yeah, threw some corn dogs in the oven for Frank [husband's Internet name] and the kid(s). Frank's still all gimped up from his wreck this morning. Yeah he lost a pinky, but he can still wipe his own ass - so good news there.
Anyway...

So I'm ridng my quad and....[sound of Foghorn's conversation trailing off]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah notice she didn't post shit about that.

"Yeah mom. Had a total BUH-last riding the quad this evening. Yeah, threw some corn dogs in the oven for Frank [husband's Internet name] and the kid(s). Frank's still all gimped up from his wreck this morning. Yeah he lost a pinky, but he can still wipe his own ass - so good news there.
Anyway...

So I'm ridng my quad and....[sound of Foghorn's conversation trailing off]
ROFL...OMG, I just about pee'd myself!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nikki, if it so happens I can come, I will cook for everyone. I know how to cook some mad hot dogs LMAO. No I am serious though, if someone else would do the dishes I'd be more than willing to cook some stuff. Beer Can Chicken and grilled sweetcorn. Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Nikki, if it so happens I can come, I will cook for everyone. I know how to cook some mad hot dogs LMAO. No I am serious though, if someone else would do the dishes I'd be more than willing to cook some stuff. Beer Can Chicken and grilled sweetcorn. Any other suggestions?
yeah before you make me mad hungry change your "if" to a "when" then we will talk... but it sounds like a plan :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dates?? Times?? And HOW far away is that from where I live??

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awwwww man...that's the same weekend that we are planning our trip to the great Canadian Rockies to have some fun! Your housing looks a LOT more comfy tho. We are roughing it!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts