Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of buying a 700xx and would like help finding a good buy...
I live in N.C. about an hour from charlotte N.C. and about an hour from greenvile S.C. , would not mind driving to save $$$...
I now own 2 2002 foreman' 450es, ex300 2003,xr650r 2002, 30th,anaversery hayabusa built with nos...
I am looking for something to fill the gap of utility/sport...
Is there any differance in 08/09 or 2010?
Thanks for any help...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think that there is a differance or the ride hight was ajusted differently?
I'm thinking ajustability because if honda changed they would at least give a reason...
just my thoughts. Thanks SCUZZ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talked to a dealer in Tenn. today OTD 5700, he is going to talk to his boss and see if they could do any better...
Got there info from some one on this forum, good price but not as good as there OTD.
Wateing for call from dealer...

Thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
364 Posts
talk to see if they can do better.. line of bs.. just offer $5700 with skids included or warranty include. or offer $5200 stock.

They still have the honda bucks to the dealer?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
salesman called and left msg. saying 5700 was a good price and low as the boss would go, and said to call back. I think I will look at other dealers...
any ideas?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not surprised with the response.. I bet he didnt even talk to the boss.

Any honda bucks involved? Also, what other dealers are around? Play them off of each other.

All in all, if $500 is holding you from your dream quad, then go for it. Most guys paid a lot more than that. So I would say resale will be in your favor down the line. Obviously dont offer this off the line. Start at $200, then move up. Maybe you can work a warranty into the deal, or some accessories, better yet title and reg. Does he have that stupid Crate fee? My dealer waived all but $90, originally $400. Something like setup fee (cant remember the exact name)... But you need to make your decision. Heck, I would have paid sticker I wanted this bike so bad.

Things like dealer fees can be eaten at no cost to them. Try to find these items.

Go get your new bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts