1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
One bad ass chick

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Man.....somebody find me her phone number, I want her to play at my wedding!!!! Imagine coming down the isle to System!!!!!

Joe

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
one kick ass chick , wish i could play that good!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

But did anyone else notice how many times the counter/clock in the background got fuzzy and out of focus....I would hate to say it but I'm thinking FAKE but I want to believe.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

But did anyone else notice how many times the counter/clock in the background got fuzzy and out of focus....I would hate to say it but I'm thinking FAKE but I want to believe.
You cannot fake passion in something you do ! Try to fake this , post vid and let's see if it is the same !
Beats some of the stuff posted on some of the vids (anyday) :D
Just my pennies worth.

listenning to "system of a down" Gunna by the album. Never heard of these guys before.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Shes faking it. They all do.:lmao:

·
Registered
667 Posts
wonder if she could play my skin flute like that?!?!?!?!??!? LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
well somebody is playing the piano to the song regardless. i think it was cut and pasted together but over some more time i bet she can get it flawless.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
wonder if she could play my skin flute like that?!?!?!?!??!? LOL
She's a professional so I'm pretty sure she could but she would have to find it first! perhaps if she used some tweezers and made you sneeze than she could, lmao!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

My pocket cam does that all the time on certain objects. Lighting is good, shadows good, time line good, and most of all hand position in relation to notes is right. I say real.

Wow!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
pretty cool,but i liked system of a down better!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts