Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't want to sound gay to you all but this club is great. I was just at Club RSX and the atmosphere is so different there. Too many rude, immature, attitudes. They would rather call you stupid names than give you advise. They have this clique were new members are stupid and they cut everyone down. It makes it hard to read all the hate comments.

Now, here at Club700XX is a group of helpful, friendly, fun loving, members. I appreciate everyone here so much more. Anyone can ask a question and they get help and pointed in the right direction without too much grief.

Club RSX has been around for awhile and they might be tired of the same old questions. Some members are afraid to comment because of the shit they will get back and the words are harsh.

This is one great team and one great club and I thank you all for being good sports about everything. This club has grown to be an awesome place to hang out at. I just want to share this with everyone.
It’s part of the Grinch coming out of me.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Thank you! Glad you like the forum! :)

Yea I know what you're talking about, that happens with a lot of big, older forums. I think we have a nice balance here which keeps the community friendly & helpful.

:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I like it here too!
Been on another forum looking for some answers to fairly simple questions on engine parts and they also like to "have an opion with attitude" to the point of regretting posting it. :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts