1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
734 Posts
Agree with swope, pro tec has more breathable surface but the fit is not as flush as the EHS. A lot of guys are doing gaskets to put on the Pro tec so it does not rattle and it seals better.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will the EHS fit? it looks HUGE

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, its the stock lid. There are about 15-20 of us that already have them, myself included.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks huge, but looks & is VERY high quality. I have one and have no complaints after about 300+ miles.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any noticeable power gain?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Not really. But the intake sound is more audible now.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have the ehs one, love it too. As mentioned the intake sound is more audible and my box (get ur mind outta the gutter) is WAAAAAYY cleaner now.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I have the ehs one, love it too. As mentioned the intake sound is more audible and my box (get ur mind outta the gutter) is WAAAAAYY cleaner now.
Always good to have a clean box...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i went ridin once and was like wtf and opened my airbox and it was stuffed with grass. fukin chipmunks
ALVINNNN!!!! (you might be to young for this haha)

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was thinking about getting the EHS kit for my 400EX. I've ran it with the stock air lid on since I bought it. Today when I was cleaning it I decided to take the lid off and run it up the street a few times. Felt a little more snappy (mostly likely just me thinking it was) and could definitely tell the difference in the intake sound.

So I was wondering, is it worth the $60 for the kit?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
For me it's worth the cost, no debris inside the box and does sound better, as for performance, it's hard to tell since I install the Big3 on the same day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts