• Straight

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Angled

Votes: 16 76.2%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have ITP sand stars and love them. Never tried a straight paddle tire.

·
Registered
574 Posts
ok ya but I still want to try some. Has any one ran them on a 700xx yet??

Not yet but I have a set of 22x11x10, 10 paddle haulers I am going to try out at the Imperial sand dunes Halloween weekend. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mounted a set of 22x11x10 Edges on the 10" ITP wheels.
Will be using them Halloween Weekend at Glamis, first trip on the new ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
22x11x10 Edges $250 off Ebay
ITP rims ordered from local dealer $65 ea. plus tax

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mounted a set of 22x11x10 Edges on the 10" ITP wheels.
Will be using them Halloween Weekend at Glamis, first trip on the new ride.
I am goning to be at Gordons Well same weekend. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am goning to be at Gordons Well same weekend. :D
We camp off of the 78 next to the canal.
I will PM you with the location.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Haulers

I tried my 22x11x10, 10 paddle haulers at the dunes. Uh a little much. Couldn't use 5th gear on flat ground with the stock front sprocket. Much better with the 13t sprocket. Still a little too much traction in the bowls, wheelie instead of slide. I think I want to try the same tire with less paddles or the Skat Trac Edge tires, same size. And more hp would be nice.

PC-V and air box lid mod, stock exhaust.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I tried my 22x11x10, 10 paddle haulers at the dunes. Uh a little much. Couldn't use 5th gear on flat ground with the stock front sprocket. Much better with the 13t sprocket. Still a little too much traction in the bowls, wheelie instead of slide. I think I want to try the same tire with less paddles or the Skat Trac Edge tires, same size. And more hp would be nice.

PC-V and air box lid mod, stock exhaust.

Ha skier207 Thanks for stopping by this weekend and visiting. It was very nice to meet you. Nexy time I will try and make the trip your way.

Got the Bike running much better by Sunday morning, had to add a bunch more fuel to the bottom part of the Map. :yay: 2-20%

·
Registered
46 Posts
haulers

well i havent tried them yet but will in the morning at little Sahara in UT. i have 22x11x10 10 paddle. i did have haulers 20" 8 paddle on my 06 trx450r and loved them i liked them over my old sand stars 20" 8 paddle. i did notice the straights pushed a little more but nothing bad just had to adjust and it was well worth the benefits. with the haulers i could climb better and go faster racing or playing. I do think the Sand stars are better in the snow cuz they have a harder paddle. I will let you all know what i think of these new haulers by the end of tomorrow if im not to tired. O and most of the group have haulers as well, but there are like 5 or more Raptors in the group yes that includes my wifes:eek:hno:. o well i like honda to much to switch.:yay:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Got the Bike running much better by Sunday morning, had to add a bunch more fuel to the bottom part of the Map. :yay: 2-20%
Thats the main problem I have seen with maps that are sent to me to tweak, way to lean down low. Most of the time I just send em a map I made instead of tweaking the one they sent me.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
im running ITP SAND STARS "SLANT STYLE" on the ITP C series type 7 12' mag wheels and sand stars on the front as well. i like them they are a good tire and are a little stronger so a branch or rock wont ruin a day in the sand

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haulers

i agree with sand star being thicker. i loves my straights though i could climb any thing. The haulers 22x11x10 10 paddles did use some more of the power but nothing the bike couldnt handle. i was very impressed with overall performance of this quad as was my dad and brother who rode it for a few they likes how the suspension worked and how predictable the bike was. Well back to the paddles i would recommend the straights to any one out there they didnt push much at least i didnt think so. i would try to get the 8 paddle though instead of the 10 i think the bike would run a little better but my next step is to try the 13t front sprocket.:yay:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts