Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The TB butterfly is driven by wire so it would be odd to have it fluctuate normally. Check the basics, Plug, plug wire and fuel. I'd say it's mind or finger playing tricks on you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You might need to change your throttle filter.

·
Registered
179 Posts
kygoat -- I was just kidding, kind of like muffler bearings.

Take it in to the dealer, if it's still under warranty they should fix it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
kygoat,
I can only assume you are riding the machine while all this is going on. Well, I gotta tell you; I have a devil of a time maintaining a perfect throttle/thumb position while I am riding on rough surfaces. Hill up hills down, rutted areas, I'm not sure there is something wrong with your machine. But I could be wrong.:confused:
Sid

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Really? This problem is annoying. I also notice at low speed, real jerky.
The jerky feel is normal with the XX at low speeds. It honestly sounds like there is not a problem, The motor will fluctuate with the most minute movement of the throttle.

·
Registered
788 Posts
You might need to change your throttle filter.
In my line of work we ask the green horns to fetch the board stretcher or 7 or 9 penny nails.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, when I was on the boat, I would have the new guys fill out their I. D. TEN. TENGO form, saying it was for safety reasons, and they wouldn't read it, (something I had made all up)...pretty much says I am hereby certified an IDIOT LOL.

·
Registered
70 Posts
HAHA, when I was on the boat, I would have the new guys fill out their I. D. TEN. TENGO form, saying it was for safety reasons, and they wouldn't read it, (something I had made all up)...pretty much says I am hereby certified an IDIOT LOL.
On the sub we would send crank nubs for buckets of steam for cleaning the galley or in boot camp during service week, you would get people coming around asking for PU-55Y forms, bulkhead remover, or cans of A-I-R....ahhh, good times :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts