Sun 10/11/09 05:00 PM
4101 BOARDWALK
WILDWOOD NJ 08260 NJ
United States
609-523-8051

Description:
RACE ON THE BEACH IN WILDWOOD NJ
HTTP://WWW.THUNDERMOTO.COM

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!">Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
That's cool if you want to sit and watch, I rather be riding with them but not racing, too old for that and too many idiots on the track. Noticed that it's in October...brrr!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
that's cool... they have one here in California... The WORCS beach race in Pismo...

The big difference is at least you can ride your atv at Pismo or have the liberals taken that away from us. I used to ride there a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
you mean while the race is on? or just in general? if im not mistaken, you can still ride while the race is on... and you can camp out and ride any other day... my favorite place

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
you mean while the race is on? or just in general? if im not mistaken, you can still ride while the race is on... and you can camp out and ride any other day... my favorite place
So you can still ride there, :yay:

Surprise they haven't taken that away from us but Glad they haven't:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
you can ride thunder in the sand just need to register to race :) think ill be ready :):nuts:
Nah! Don't want to take a chance getting run over by the younger crowd not because I'm going slow but because they would just run over you instead of going around.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yea you can still ride there!!! i love it, and IMO, it's more family friendly... WAY better than glamis...

you should try racing if you think you're ready... i was REALLY scared and nervous the first time i raced... but let me tell you... you won't regret it.. i didn't

1 - 10 of 10 Posts