Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! My name is terry from north jersey and me and my buddy wags bought our trx's together. I am coming from a raptor 660 and a grizzly 660. This quad is definitely the best of both worlds. I will post up pictures of the before and after shots when all my goodies are in lol. I got a 13 tooth sprocket, velocity filter and lid, programmer and pipe, front bumper , rear grab, nerf with fat peg, oury grips, rox handguards, itp fronts and douglas rears. 6 ply maxxis 22/7/10 and 22/11/10 rears , helmet cam, helmet . goggles, gloves, shirt and pants. I think im ready. lol I hate stock!!:atv:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the site and the xx world.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the site. What part of North Jersey I am from the Wayne area?
where in wayne? i went to wayne valley and my family still lives on mandon drive. I am up route 23 hewitt arewestmilford upper greenwood lake. Let me know i have tons of riding here!!!!:xx:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Hey there! My name is terry from north jersey and me and my buddy wags bought our trx's together. I am coming from a raptor 660 and a grizzly 660. This quad is definitely the best of both worlds. I will post up pictures of the before and after shots when all my goodies are in lol. I got a 13 tooth sprocket, velocity filter and lid, programmer and pipe, front bumper , rear grab, nerf with fat peg, oury grips, rox handguards, itp fronts and douglas rears. 6 ply maxxis 22/7/10 and 22/11/10 rears , helmet cam, helmet . goggles, gloves, shirt and pants. I think im ready. lol I hate stock!!:atv:
you forgot one thing............. GAS

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
oh yes im running c16 race gas that i use in my 2003 mustang cobra my bad lol:nuts:
i use 87 pump gas for trail riden and 93 pump for racen

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really I went to hills 1 year then PCT... almost afraid to ask but what year?

We should get a small ride by you that would great! cops dont bother you much there?
87 and i am a marine so i dont get B.S. and no hassle plus my friends are cops and detectives also lol! Plus the trails are all on state land and the others go to newyork state so its all good! The more the merrier!!!:atv:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice! so next question whats your name I was 1989... would pal around with wayne valley kids...and when you want to ride????
Terry and any time you want! I have a garage full of crap to put on. Just waiting for my damn rear tires. LOL. What's your name?

·
Registered
354 Posts
supers do you ever sleep. lol your an addict lmao.

Honestly, its really hot here so i work in the early a.m. and late @ night and nap in the afternoon, i always have my laptop open or my cell phone on me which has IE, so i always have a few pages open...

Or maybe i am just an addict :lmao:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts