Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good replacement tire for the XX'S stock rear wheels. The dunlops that come from the factory are garbage is my opinion. I was rideing down the canal bank and caught the right rear on a rose bush, punctured it right where the tread meets the sidewall. Can patch it...of course. The thing that sucks the most is...the bike only had 1.5hrs on it. $131 later got it replaced, needless to say...I aint buyin dunlops as replacement tires.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The Kenda Kutter rules supreme in 11"

·
Registered
455 Posts
Either the Kenda Kutter or the Maxxis Razr.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
yeah I got my Kendas from rocky mountain, but they are out of stock on fronts now, not sure about rears.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seems like there are several razrs and 2 kutters. Which ones you guys talking about. What would be good for desert? Sandy trails, rocks, hard dirt, etc.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Go the Kutters there better priced and the performance is the same. I hope this new Razr Ballance is better than the Razr 1, what a nightmare.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Has anyone mounted the Razr rears that can tell me what the width is after install. I got a trailer that fits stock set up with about an inch on each side to spare.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bro depends if your running 10' rims or not. If your running 11" you should be ok.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My rims are stock just wandering the kutters are 22x9-11 the razrs are 22x10-11

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate, if your running it that close go with the Kutters.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah thats what Im thinking. The kutters are great from what I hear and cheaper

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bro the Kutters offer excellent performance for the money.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I personally like my kutters a lot, but I haven't ridden razrs, so I can't compare. I also went with kutters because I only have an inch of clearance on each side of my trailer. plus when I got mine from rocky mnt they were $10 cheaper, guess they were on sale or something.

·
Registered
538 Posts
i have the razrs and have been happy, they arent as agressive as id like and they are a really soft tread compound. I have shredded them pretty bad after about 5 or so good rides. I dont think you can go wrong with either, pick what ever is cheapest. If you order from rockymountainatv.com, search the web for a "coupon code" there are ones out there that will save you 10-15% Good luck and let us know what you choose.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts