Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have about 6" on the road and about 12" off the road so took the bike out for some fun with my razor and was amaze how good the traction was unless I gun it. Then swap tires to my Duro Red Eagle and boy they had less traction even though they are mud tires but must admit, had allot fun doing donuts with them. The razor were also good for donuts but the Eagle were more fun. Now as for traction, the Razor beats the Eagle, went thru some deep snow and the Razors were still able to pull me out but the Eagle would just spin.

Overall had allot fun but quit before my neighbors moan and groan even though my county is under Emergency road only, don't want to get the neighbors upset :D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! I know and am sorry but did not charge my GoPro batteries last night. Wish I did but just didn't think about it till it was too late.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! Trying to setup my usb camera so I can take some video

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmao!!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK! You pass the test that you can drive in the snow, so what's the problem on dry road? LMAO!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I live in Canada and I gotta say the razors were the worst things I ever used in snow with any depth to it. In fact the stock tires were actually better. This year I bought Kenda sand gecko pluses and wow what a difference going through snow. I can get through about 100ft long passes with about 3 feet high worth of snow if I'm going fast enough. Half foot below that and most times she will just cruise through it. I can go more places than the 4x4s around here haha.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I live in Canada and I gotta say the razors were the worst things I ever used in snow with any depth to it. In fact the stock tires were actually better. This year I bought Kenda sand gecko pluses and wow what a difference going through snow. I can get through about 100ft long passes with about 3 feet high worth of snow if I'm going fast enough. Half foot below that and most times she will just cruise through it. I can go more places than the 4x4s around here haha.

my tires are stock and the rears barely have any tread left on them but went right through the 10" of snow I cant imagine 3ft!!! You really need to get some videos of that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my problem solver is my freind that is 250lb and we can make it though 3.5ft drifts but i gota hold a fast wheelie cause if i dont ill only make it like 50ft

·
Registered
199 Posts
I tried 2 feet of snow with 24x10x11 mudlites,( not so good). I would have to see three feet to beleive it. Have a vid, but can't get it on here.I am pc illiterate....LOL.

·
Registered
268 Posts
When I said 3 feet I only meant in about 100 foot lengths and doing 100+ km/h. To long and you just keep gearing to first and eventually get stuck. One of my friends rides an outlander 800 with 4 mudlites and gets stuck more than I do with paddles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts