Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have about 6" on the road and about 12" off the road so took the bike out for some fun with my razor and was amaze how good the traction was unless I gun it. Then swap tires to my Duro Red Eagle and boy they had less traction even though they are mud tires but must admit, had allot fun doing donuts with them. The razor were also good for donuts but the Eagle were more fun. Now as for traction, the Razor beats the Eagle, went thru some deep snow and the Razors were still able to pull me out but the Eagle would just spin.

Overall had allot fun but quit before my neighbors moan and groan even though my county is under Emergency road only, don't want to get the neighbors upset :D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! I know and am sorry but did not charge my GoPro batteries last night. Wish I did but just didn't think about it till it was too late.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! Trying to setup my usb camera so I can take some video

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmao!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK! You pass the test that you can drive in the snow, so what's the problem on dry road? LMAO!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OK, I know my 700 goes great in the snow (better than most to wheel drives)but, it still has it's limits....
Totally agree with you but do remember that "us" guys tend to exaggerate with our length, lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This shows how much snow we received yesterday, the car was cleaned the night before :D

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts