Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Id like to know where to get them. I tried the amazon link and they're sold out. I can't seem to find the rear tires anywhere.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sold out dude. Not going to be back in stock until June sometime. I see they're on sale though for $94.55 each.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just called them. At 150 each plus shipping I'm just going to wait till they come in at ATV outfitters for $115 each and no shipping.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I hate it pay full retail for anything. The guy I just called knows everyone is sold out and said I could either wait and pay less or get them now for full retail. Kind of a sucky attitude if you ask me.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I guess the dealerships near you think their parts are worth full retail. I checked my Honda dealer near me and he said the would sell them for $115 each when he gets them.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I don't think they make a 12" wheel with the proper offset. You could probably find something that would work, but it may look goofy sticking way far out.

·
Registered
537 Posts
ITP makes a 12" wheel with the proper offset--they made it specific for the XX kits with the 12" Sand Stars
So you could use any tire on it you wanted? Or is it a thin walled wheel that wouldn't survive on trails?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Way too much bling for me. I'm going to wait and see what comes out for wheel seletion. The drag/road racer in me will not let me put heavy things on anything I drive/ride. No sense in building hp just to take it away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts