Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems like a never ending battle to try and find the right tires for this quad. everyone i talk to recommends a different tire.
i live in northern alberta. lots of muskeg. im gonna be riding about 40% mud, 10% sand dunes, 30% hard track, a few rocky trails and some highway.
what should i do? we have an awesome mx track in town, which is fun.. but to travel to any good camping spots its miles of skeg. im leaning towards 23x7-10 razrs on the front, but not sure which rims to use. and i've been thinking either 24x10x11 bear claws or similar mudlites.
and im on kind of a budget.. would like to only have to buy one set of wheels.. not a different set for each day of the week lol.
what do you guys think?
thanks
JJ

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
what about the 12's itp offers? would they do better?
im talking alot of mud.. this skeg is like no other place, i've gotta be able to paddle through it and stay on top. i should've bought a 4x4 with some massive tires but i'd rather be able to skip over top :)
planning to do a full belly pan that'll help keep me afloat as well. so im probably going to want front tires a little taller than rears to keep me up..
klaws dont sound like a bad idea.. how are they in sand?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts