Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So i bought a 08 TRX700XX nedds new tires has stock rim's. I ordered the maxxis razr 1's all around fronts 21x7-10 but i bought 22x10-11 rear's. will these fit my stock rim's?

·
Registered
2007 TRX450ER
222 Posts
If you are sure that it has stock rims these will fit.

·
Registered
2007 TRX450ER
222 Posts
I am going to say yes. I can't see the rear wheels too clearly but I know that those Kenda cutter (or klaw) tires came in the 11 inch size.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i can't wait to get the razr's on there with a k&N pro air filter and EHS racing lid and a few other cosmetics. k&n oil filter. see what she can do after that. Then from reading the forum's look's like i wanna go with a 13 tooth sprocket for trail riding. I have the FMF power core 4 slip on with the FMF tuner was gonna put the powerbomb header on as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will fit, make sure to share a photo after the installation process. Have fun with your new shoes!
Thank you, And i definitely will post pics. especially after the cosmetics honda racing front bumper new OEM red seat red nose and air scoop plastics with a toxic red and black graphics kit. anybody know if there's a big difference between the 09-15 graphic kits and the 08 kits? Also these 2 raptor's will be getting smoked lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also im new to this forum so if i can't find this topic. I have the FMF powercore 4 slip on with the FMF tuner anybody have numbers for the modes like im running 4-2-1-1-1-2-3-1 on my tuner.

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice nerfs, and welcome to the club :tup:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
TY glad i found this forum getting all the info to tune mine perfect on here only rouble im having is rims. i like t ride fast we have muddyish trails but i like the back end sitting lower i slide corners alot so what rims should i get all around money not an isssue point me PLEASE.

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Try and contact Bones at omf racing. Ask if they still have the dbl reinforced dwt wheels.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts