1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front tires & wheels -- no problem.

Rear tires & Wheels -- what a pain in the $%&$

I can't find the razr II's in 22x10x11, I can only find the razr's

Does anyone know if Maxxis makes these yet in that size?

I can find the 6 ply Maxxis Razr's at rocky mountain atv in 22x10x11 but nothing else.

Wheel choices are dismal too, can't find any of the things I want, at least they don't show them on the websites.

OMF not returning my emails so I'm going to have to call them. DWT has beadlocks on some of their wheels and OMF uses DWT wheels so it makes sense to me to just get the ones from DWT without all of the fancy stuff OMF does.

I wanted to get a new set of wheels with maxxis razr 2 tires for trail riding and then was going to use the spare set of stock rims for paddles at the sand.

What are the options in a 10" wheel that I wouldn't have to re-drill the holes out to match 4/144 pattern and wouldn't have to do any modifications to make the tires/wheels not rub?

Help!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome to the world of the xx. yes there are not many options. itp t-9 douglas omf hiper thats about it and two of them are very spendy(omf hipers) you will not find all the "cooler rims" for our quad the companies dont really seem to care and there still a very new bike only been made for two year compared to others that have about 10 years. i run the itp t-9 pros for my sand tires cant get paddles for the 11in rim would just run rzr tires in the rear no difference from the rzr2. redrilling is an option if you want but may lead to problems. sry this probably wasnt the answer you were hoping for

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I wish ITP would make the SS rims for the 700xx. As far as tires go there are plenty to choose from. It just depends what you are looking to do.
For mudding - Bear Claws or Mudlite.
For MX - Razr or Holeshot XCT if you go to the 24" tire.
Or just about any tire you can think of if you switch to the ITP T-9 Rims as Remmington said. The options arent horrible

·
Registered
667 Posts
Call Hiper they are awsome! Worth every penny. I run ITP Holeshot XTC's in 22-11-10 and 23-7-10 front. With the Hipers you can change rim width with out buying a whole new wheel

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
lol it seems there is a new tire or wheel thread every week. The horse is dead lol quit beating it and just bury it

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think it is a pretty good thread for those of us that are new to the 700xx....or it is just making us realize how sucky the market is for aftermarket products for our bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I think it is a pretty good thread for those of us that are new to the 700xx....or it is just making us realize how sucky the market is for aftermarket products for our bikes.
LOL, it is a good thread but if you search it is in here about 20 times. All the questions to your answers are already hereeeeeee!:lmao:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
It would be nice to keep up on new tires and/or wheels in a way where you wouldn't have to search through multiple old threads.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
It would be nice to keep up on new tires and/or wheels in a way where you wouldn't have to search through multiple old threads.
You're killing me smalls! You can search without searching through multiple threads. There is a search bar up above next to "new posts." You can type whatever you want to find and it'll pull up the 300 threads on wheels and tires already posted. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Having a sticky with available tires for the rear along with where to buy them would help a lot. I know I always have trouble finfding them with Google searches.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Right. It was new tires/wheels that I was referring to. Doesn't make me any difference either way though. I guess I can see both sides of the arguement, just depends on your point of view.

You're killing me smalls! You can search without searching through multiple threads. There is a search bar up above next to "new posts." You can type whatever you want to find and it'll pull up the 300 threads on wheels and tires already posted. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Point being I was doing a search for Slip on mufflers and got this:

"The search term you specified (on) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer. If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific."

:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
While I am sure Bill Murray would be flattered for the baby steps reference, agreeing to disagree is a generally accepted resolution.........................

What About Bob was a funny movie.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I searched slip-on muffler and found tons of muffler threads. You simply need to read the directions. No words under 4 characters, "on" is under 4 so you need to modify your search. Baby steps guys.:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:
I personally think the search function on this forum sucks. It should be limited to no words under 3 characters. For christ sakes about every popular search has fewer than 4 words.... FMF, HMF, OMF, ITP PC5, PC3, EHS and so on. Maybe fix the search and more people will use it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I personally think the search function on this forum sucks. It should be limited to no words under 3 characters. For christ sakes about every popular search has fewer than 4 words.... FMF, HMF, OMF, ITP PC5, PC3, EHS and so on. Maybe fix the search and more people will use it.

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
new rear kenda tire

kenda said they just released a 22 9 11 tire for the stock 11 inch rim

1 - 20 of 32 Posts