Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
so i am going to break into the engine around christmas have shop lined up already so far we are doing a stage 3 hot cam 11.1 cp piston throttle body 46mm and a port and polish and dyno tune my question is it worth doing valves for the extra 800 dollars money not really the issue(will be a issue if i have to rebuild all the time) but i am wanting reliability at the same time as power and as he said you will not notice any earth shattering performance gains with the +1mm valves
Just a heads up if your interested this fall I will be selling my complete topend and 46mm taper bored throttle body

·
Registered
136 Posts
how much mate what have you done to your top end
Bo White ported head with +1mm intake valves, web stage3 cam, web hardwelded rockers, web valve springs and retainers, and a alba 46mm taper bored throttle body. There is pics on the forum of the head finished ported. I've not decided on a price yet but for the right one I'll pull it apart right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.