Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the title says should i put on the stickers that came with the OMF rims and elka shocks

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I keep my stickers and put them in my garage or on my trailer, where they wont get washed off w/ the pressure washer.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I just put the various stickers on my desk... more clutter. If I put them on my quad, I wouldn't be able to see all my scratched up plastic... battle scars. :D
Now if Elka actually sponsored me, I would put the stickers on the quad. No money, no free advertising... Besides, my quad isn't a fricking billboard.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the responses guys i agree and i dont think i want to advertise to the thieves in my area to know what i got

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
im a hard core sticker guy spent 170 on stickers.lol but i like the all clean look also. just remember each sticker adds 1-2hp depending on what it is and size.:lmao:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Go-Fast stickers are considered a mod in my book. The more stickers you have, the more mods!

And it's +5hp for each good sticker, you decide what those are.

RP

·
Registered
446 Posts
Go-Fast stickers are considered a mod in my book. The more stickers you have, the more mods!

And it's +5hp for each good sticker, you decide what those are.

RP
make sure to add a 3' spoiler off the rack while your at it I hear that's like 10+ hp...

·
Registered
574 Posts
The only stickers I put on anything are registration stickers and I hate them too. :steamed:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
the pressure washer.
What a good idea for clean up. Was thinking of purchasing one to clean my house. I guess ATV clean-up is another excuse. The hose doesn't do much.

Oh, and no stickers for me. I prefer the stock look.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I wouldn't. They may look descent at first, but after a couple of rides they will look like S$#%. I am a big fan of sticking them under the hood of my truck on my plastics. Maybe if you run a stock lid stick them on there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
It doesn't bother me to have crappy looking stickers on my quad. I bought the quad to ride, not to make it look pretty.

:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
It doesn't bother me to have crappy looking stickers on my quad. I bought the quad to ride, not to make it look pretty.

I put racing stickers on mine. I like the look. When they start to look really bad I have a heat gun. My quad's 3 months old and looks like it's being ridden. I'm not OCD with making it pretty like my street bikes. I ride. I want it fast and maneuverable. Where I ride is dusty. When I come home I hose it off and wash with a long handle car wash brush. I don't use my pressure washer except on the mechanical parts every couple rides so I can lube the chain, adjust the shocks or change the oil.

·
Registered
626 Posts
put those stickers on i believe amr sticker kits are good for a extra 15hp and even hold up to the high pressure hose

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

mine just looks pretty now. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts