Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That's what happened to me except it decided to roll on top of me!

First weekend on mine at red rive - same thing... only i was standing behind it and someone else was riding it. Flipped over on them, looked like it hurt.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah I made a climb last Saturday at the spot where I flipped mine over on me (but on the top of the climb..I know...sad). Anyway, I made the climb, went over it with the 700xx (on video no less) and then a guy on a 450r tried. He ended up rolling his over on him but he tried to catch it with his hands. The front bumper ended up cutting the webbing between his hands and his thumbs. His friend was to apprehensive about going up or down so he wouldn't even do it.

I'll post the video when I feel like editing all the boring stuff out...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I made a climb last Saturday at the spot where I flipped mine over on me (but on the top of the climb..I know...sad). Anyway, I made the climb, went over it with the 700xx (on video no less) and then a guy on a 450r tried. He ended up rolling his over on him but he tried to catch it with his hands. The front bumper ended up cutting the webbing between his hands and his thumbs. His friend was to apprehensive about going up or down so he wouldn't even do it.

I'll post the video when I feel like editing all the boring stuff out...
Damn, that sucks. Can't wait to see the vid!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Ahh Good Times Yep Been There Done That. Yet Again Mine Did Not Balance Either And Chased Me Down The Hill!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts