Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Tomorrow me and my buddy are heading to Tennessee to pick-up our new 2008 trx700xx's. Any goodies i should consider while i'm there? Exhaust tip?

Thanks, Scott:yay:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard! You should consider as much as you wallet can stand. The Big Three at minimum!
:hey:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the site! Everybody has different expectations, ride for abit then decide what you think you want first. You might want tires to help the turning, protection, more power, just take a minute to get to know the machine first.

·
Registered
667 Posts
we have some great sponsors here that will help you upfit your bike at a lower cost! congrats

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for all the input. I will post pics when i get it home

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, bought from Southern Honda. Got to ride yesterday and today. Wow, this quad is incredible, I love this thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well Im the buddy He is referring too. These machines are AWESOME!!!
I was amazed after it being some time since i've ridden and after a few hours not feeling tired or sore these quads are smooth!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$4405.00 Otd

·
Registered
197 Posts
You did great Did they still have a big overstock of inventory? I figured with the big incentives that most all dealers would be selling most of all old new stock. Congrats on your new ride BTW we need pics!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome..Now go find some great riding places so when I come down in July I will know where to go..LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Durhamtown.......awesome place to ride going in 2 weeks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts