1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my mom was scared when i was going 50 in my dad grady-white marlin 300 it has twin yamaha hpdi 250 v6 2stroke.....

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i wana see a top fuel 700xx.... my nitro rc truck has a 7.7cc engine and it make [email protected],000rpm and it runs on top fuel.... 20$ a gallon for 30% blue thunder nitro methane...... but that 17lb 4wd nitro truck can do 50mph

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
When I was in the Navy I got the privilege of riding a SEAL's rib boat, doing about 64knots, and holy crap, we were in the ocean of the coast of key west and I was getting hemroids trying to hold on.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thanks shovelhead..... ive see a top fuel car drag be4... they have 8000 hp with a v8...if u ever see one warming up wach out when they rev it cause the shock wave will scar the shit outa u...0-100 in 1.3 sec anyone

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks shovelhead..... ive see a top fuel car drag be4... they have 8000 hp with a v8...if u ever see one warming up wach out when they rev it cause the shock wave will scar the shit outa u...0-100 in 1.3 sec anyone
ive seen them as well, those are some amazingly bad ass machines. when they launch they will literally, blow the hat off ur head. absolutly astonishing!!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
yes, cars I see all time. Nothing like standing up at tower & gettin covered in rubber ( Hot as hell some times) & go home with clothes smelling like Nitro,,yeah baby!!

and even more fun is Nitro Harley Drag bikes..thats where I live...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts