Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Dually. Has the LLY Duramax with the 5 speed Allison Transmission. Runs great, shifts smooth. 4x4 works great and engages smoothly. All maintenance was done within the last 1500 miles. Hydroboost unit along with 3 lines changed approx. 600 miles ago. Truck has 210k miles. It has been a highway truck its whole life. previous owner before me used it to drive from Pa to Florida. I used it from Pa to DC(engine has under 4000 hours on it, around 3700 i believe).

Interior- truck has dark gray leather, 60/40 front seats, Dual zone manual A/C- A/C blows cold. power windows, power locks, power drivers seat. single cd player. No rips in the leather, just normal cracks and wear for the mileage, rear seat looks brand new-little to no wear in the leather.

Exterior- Silver paint shines great, truck has 16" simulators on the wheels(will come with two spares also), tires are fair. Bedliner. Truck also has a bug deflector for the hood, as well as stainless steel running boards not installed but included with the truck.

Price is $16,000 email me at [email protected] for the quickest response.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ill trade ya my recon... lol nice duramax....

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Location might help. Its kinda tough to tell from your post--are you saying you're in DC?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts