Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've heard those cut your speed and mileage in half and I'm sure you would want the big three to help turn them. I must say still one of the coolest things I have seen. I guess $3000

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Those are awesome! I would have a hard time spending that kinda
cash on it though when you can get a used sled for a
similar price

·
Registered
788 Posts
It reminds me of a transformer. It is pretty cool though. I would have to live in a pretty cold climate to reason with myself to buy a kit like that. Where are you from? Oh Maine. I just saw your sig. Makes sense for you. Welcome to the club. How long does it take to transform back into a mud machine?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i could by a ski-doo 550f for that and they go about 90 mph

·
Registered
984 Posts
Granted a snow machine would be faster, but imagine blasting through fresh deep powder that even they would have trouble with.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Granted a snow machine would be faster, but imagine blasting through fresh deep powder that even they would have trouble with.
i once hade a 550f and it is the best for deep snow. cause since it faned cooled ot never over heats from going to slow form the track spinning.....if for some reson the track were to spin on this kit i will get stuck very easy....and with snowmobiles once u get to about 30mph its imposible to get stuck...if u ever seen the moutain ski-doo they have a very large tracks but thet cost alota $$$$$$

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think the Honda ski/track setup would be sweet for freestyle/track riding. Not ideal for big mtn riding especially since my Arctic cat crossfire 8 would kick the pants off my 700xx in shear power/acceleration.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm very interested into this, do you have more information on whats the kit made of. Like manufacturer etc
I was looking into snowmobiles to take care of my land in the winter but this might be the solution as know my XX is a reliable machine. Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well screw that, apprently its not that good in deep snow so no good for me. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
NICE!!! Those would work great in Colorado. Wonder how they would handle in the sand? Seeing this made me want to try it out. Don't let the Winter X Games find out about this. Could you imagine 20 or so riders posted together running a snow track with these.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts