Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Trx700 for a little over 2 years now and since I've been riding I've only seen 2 other's out on the trail's. 1st one down in W.V. Second one yesterday. I went riding at Wayne National Forest near Nelsonville, Ohio. My friends and I were parked at P3 unloading and getting ready to ride around 9ish? And a few riders came through, one was on a Trx700 with Elkas up front. They didn't stop or anything, so I'm just wondering if this rider is a member here?

·
Registered
192 Posts
The only time I've seen other XX's was at big rides. I seen a few at the FIshers ATV Reunion, one at Powerline Park, and I think thats it.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:xx:ive only seen 3 700xx in south alabama me and 3 others and they were at a riding park called boggs and boulders.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ive seen roughly 4 or 5 in the Ohio Valley. Seems to be farely popular in the hills between PA/Ohio/WV.

If mine don't sell soon im about ready to start dumping more money into it lol

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I've only seen 4-5 others with our quad while riding the trails here in Northern California. But, there is only 1 other 700xx at the XC series I attend and that one is ridden by a girl... Tabitha. I keep wondering if Remington will get to one of our races... He has a number and is in the racers list... but was last season as well. COME ON OUT AND PLAY!

roadkill

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I see them pretty regularly around OK. Us Okies know a good value, apparently.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are 3 within a mile of my house! Me, my brother, and good friend. Other than that I've only seen 1 other xx at powerline park.
I was with a few buddies who had raptor 700's and a renegade at powerline, and everytime I parked ppl came up to admire the 700xx. My friends didn't like that lol.
Jealousy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are 3 within a mile of my house! Me, my brother, and good friend. Other than that I've only seen 1 other xx at powerline park.
I was with a few buddies who had raptor 700's and a renegade at powerline, and everytime I parked ppl came up to admire the 700xx. My friends didn't like that lol.
Jealousy.
What year was that? I saw one at powerline in 2010. That you?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Only ran into one and that was at haspin acres. Other than that the only others I've seen we're the ones I had already planned on riding with.

·
Registered
192 Posts
What year was that? I saw one at powerline in 2010. That you?

Take it back, there is another one in this picture. Northeast corner. Guess there were at least 2 there that day.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Black&Blue where are you from? I've seen the folks in that photo out Anderson before. Almost positive....

I had my commander out power line this year on the first ride. Only seen 1 xx. Was still on the truck
Looked to have hmf and some type of nerfs on it.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Black&Blue where are you from? I've seen the folks in that photo out Anderson before. Almost positive....

I had my commander out power line this year on the first ride. Only seen 1 xx. Was still on the truck
Looked to have hmf and some type of nerfs on it.
Sry it took me so long to respond fellas. I was at Powerline early 2012....It was the first weekend you are able to ride there. Someone came up to me on another 700xx and we BSed for a bit. Pretty sure it was red and black with a slip-on exhaust. My quad was on a trailer with a raptor and I have a motoworks system and nerfs.
I'm near Latrobe, PA about 1hr and 45mins from Powerline.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had my Trx700 for a little over 2 years now and since I've been riding I've only seen 2 other's out on the trail's. 1st one down in W.V. Second one yesterday. I went riding at Wayne National Forest near Nelsonville, Ohio. My friends and I were parked at P3 unloading and getting ready to ride around 9ish? And a few riders came through, one was on a Trx700 with Elkas up front. They didn't stop or anything, so I'm just wondering if this rider is a member here?
Ok so it's been 2 weeks since this post, apparently the rider I seen either isn't a active member or not a member at all. I return today to the same area, we rode just over 50 miles. And Idk what was up but the Trx's were coming out of the woodswork! First seen one go by, they didn't stop, later seen another 1 by Monday creek. I was busy bsing with another rider I rode with awhile back, so I didnt talk to him either. Later caught his group on the trail. We talk a little, his TRX was bone stock still after 2 years!. And later ran into a his and her's pair of trx's. They looked stock as well but had the quad boss rear racks on them. So I seen 4 today besides mine!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
367 Posts
When's the next big ride down there? Its only about a 2 hour trip for me and my pops has been wanting to take his rzr out. Also, what stickers/licenses are needed?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When's the next big ride down there? Its only about a 2 hour trip for me and my pops has been wanting to take his rzr out. Also, what stickers/licenses are needed?
Are you from Ohio? If so you need the ATV's to be state registered, like $34.75 for a 3 year plate. There is a 50" max width, so the standard Razr is good, but the Razr S is a no go. There's like 4-5 state atv parks in OH. 2 like this one also require a trail permit, which is $12.00 a day or you can buy a year pass for $45 there's another option too just not sure its either weekend or week pass? Also camping anywhere in Forest is FREE! And you can ride 24 hrs a day. You need helmet and eye protection even in the Razr. I'm possibly going in 2 weeks, not sure which day yet, and it's never a big ride. Usally just a few of us, well one time the Ohio Riders group was there and we had like 9 quads. When I find out I will post in the Ohio riding area. Oh and if out of state I'm not sure if you need to register with your state or not? Some of the Ky. guys used to ride the ATv park in Hanging Rock Oh. It's alot better maintained, but only like 1/4 the size.

For More Info
Wayne National Forest
13700 US Highway 33
Nelsonville, OH 45764
(740) 753-0101

1 - 19 of 19 Posts