Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new trail tech dash with about 4 hours of ride time. They are for 1 1/8 bars (fat bars). Mounts to stock stem. Have original box and instructions to go with it. Missing the insert for the top light mount.

Selling because I bent my stock stem and am upgrading to a Houser.

$55 shipped to the lower 48 by UPS. Paypal or money order.

The Flexx bars are also for sale - Come with Cycra handguards, BRP mounts and brand new spider grips for $275 shipped. Just serviced the bars.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$275 shipped with handguards, hand guard mounts and grips. I had a guy on another site say he will buy them but I haven't seen the paypal come through yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will probably take the clamp for 55.00 shipped to 54729. One question before I commit. What is it you are missing? I see the peice that hold the idiot lights. Its a clip for that peice or something else?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will probably take the clamp for 55.00 shipped to 54729. One question before I commit. What is it you are missing? I see the peice that hold the idiot lights. Its a clip for that peice or something else?
It is an insert that goes in the top hole to make it smaller to fit the light. They use the same dash as the 400EX and on the 400EX the top hole is for a key.

·
Registered
115 Posts
still have it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price lowered to $45 shipped.

·
Registered
291 Posts