Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
I had a Vapor from Trailtech, they work great as long as you dont use the pressure washer on it! I did and ruined it, TT were great guys and sent me a free replacement no questions asked.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have one on my xr650r, have had one previously on my ktm 525, and i just bought one for the xx. they are solid, and are a good way to keep tabs on hours/miles/ and engine temp. i need to install mine soon. maybe i'll do a "how to.."

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hours it measures when you power on and off your quad so you can track ride times for oil changes, etc. Speed and distance with a sensor installed in one of the front wheels.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Have mine installed and out using it last weekend. Installed the Vapor with the Trail Tech X-Bars and Clamps. Install was pretty clean and easy. The only problem so far is the Tach is a little jumpy at idle. Working with Trail Tech on that issue. Everything else works great. Highly recommended.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Have mine installed and out using it last weekend. Installed the Vapor with the Trail Tech X-Bars and Clamps. Install was pretty clean and easy. The only problem so far is the Tach is a little jumpy at idle. Working with Trail Tech on that issue. Everything else works great. Highly recommended.

Hope this helps.
Check with them if your rpm sensor wire has a resistor (I think it was a resistor, not sure), the first raptor vapors had a big issue because they did not have one and the RPMs were all over the place.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Check with them if your rpm sensor wire has a resistor (I think it was a resistor, not sure), the first raptor vapors had a big issue because they did not have one and the RPMs were all over the place.
It does not. Ordered the resistor wire and it arrived yesterday. Will be installing this weekend.:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Good! Did you actually order it or did they send it free?

·
Registered
528 Posts
waiting....., jay what do you think the chances of motarding one is? im thinking of putting balanced dot tires on some itp wheels and take it to work sometimes for a little fun.

·
Registered
528 Posts
awesome, if i save it to image viewer and zoom it 10 times i can almost see something :eek:hno:

:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
good luck getting it plated. if it could be done here, im sure it would have been already.

how do they plate the motards? they go through some process to register the shorter vin.

·
Registered
83 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts