Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ODI "Rogue" Lock-on grips

The plastic piece that houses the indicator lights makes this look like a factory application rather than aftermarket. I actually dropped one of the lenses down in the opening for the steering stem and it landed in the fan housing. Fishing that out of there was the most difficult aspect of the install.

All cleaned up and still looking sharp!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have you even ridden that yet?? It is too clean :)

Fill me in on these grips that you have...I like the looks of them.

Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Can you get a good front shot of that bumper?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you even ridden that yet?? It is too clean :)

Fill me in on these grips that you have...I like the looks of them.

Thanks
They are great, I have been using them for several years now. The have billet retainers that lock the grips to the handlebars and guarantee no slip. Rocky Mountain has them in three different patterns.

·
Registered
551 Posts
where did u get the plastic housing for the indicator lights? awesome!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
That is a sweet handle bar setup, how does it compare to the stock height.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I like the look of those, Does it change the riding position?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the look of those, Does it change the riding position?
The overall setup is about an inch or so taller, and the bars don't have quite as much pullback as stock bars. The bars are a ATV high bend, but I am 6' 2" and wanted a taller setup with less pullback. If you go with a ATV mid bend it would probably be real close to stock height and an ATV low bend would be a hair shorter.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Hmmm.

Sounds like the exact setup that I want. I'm 6'6" and need higher bars as well as less sweep. Anytime you get new bars they fell odd because of them being the only change on your quad. Those bars will also help you with the technical stuff because you normally have to lean on the bars which mean you could most likely hit the starter/kill switch.

I like them because they are purdy too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I just ordered that same bumper but not black. That black looks really good, but from my trail experiences, anything powder coated would look like crap after a year. I've got the Pro Armor nerfs too, so they'll match. I also have that Trail Tech clamp on mine with a set of EVO bars. That was the first mod I did. I like that setup much better than those stock tri-cycle bars! Nice looking quad!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Killer,
You said that the risers comes with the holder for the neutral, oil, and temp lights. I just wanted to verify that. I'm thinking about ordering the riser but when I look it up on RockymountainATV it doesn't list or mention the holder for the lights.
Thanks,
Robert

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Killer,
You said that the risers comes with the holder for the neutral, oil, and temp lights. I just wanted to verify that. I'm thinking about ordering the riser but when I look it up on RockymountainATV it doesn't list or mention the holder for the lights.
Thanks,
Robert
Yep, it all comes together. Rocky Mountain is also where I ordered mine from.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I liked the look of your tusk bars and grip, trail tech risers, and the grip that I ordered the exact same setup from Rocky Mountain yesterday. Sorry to be a copycat (I got a red cap instead of black) but that's the exact setup I was looking for. Thanks for posting the pictures and info, it was a big help.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'll be ordering the same, well my kids will (hopefully) for Father's day.
Don't hope they get it right ...buy it for them, stick their names on it and say Thank You. Your Wife might even appreciate the fact that she didn't have to worry about it.:hey:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Killer Shee,

One question about the install of the trail tech risers. The instruction call for you to either cut off the welded on tabs or to modify the trail tech cover to fit over them. Did you cut the tabs or modify the cover?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.