Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ,On your vapor ,what setting did you set the ppm on and also what rpm does it change for the other setting? thanx

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just set the first PPM setting to one, the other one leave it blank and just press mode.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok ill give it a try , all settings seem to be giving me a wrong reading, so i figured the ppm changed at a certain rpm thanx

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Racer

Where was your picture taken, seems like near the ocean.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Is that a private or can anybody ride there, sure miss riding on the beach

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its all private , i have to sneak down there and its best in winter and fall time when less people are on beach, but yea its fun, esp climbing the dunes..i was in PA this last weekend , near poconos raceway at one of the state parks off of 115 , fun trails, but a little too rocky for me , we have great trails on LI but all are state land and NO riding allowed on them , sucks

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
R U talking about Dixon, was planning on going there next weekend. Did not know they were open. Too bad about being private, that would be so fun riding the dunes. If they (State) would allow us to ride and charge us a fee, it would eliminate some of their defecits...but that's too smart, instead they raise the taxes?!?!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
its all private , i have to sneak down there and its best in winter and fall time when less people are on beach, but yea its fun, esp climbing the dunes..i was in PA this last weekend , near poconos raceway at one of the state parks off of 115 , fun trails, but a little too rocky for me , we have great trails on LI but all are state land and NO riding allowed on them , sucks
If that was Florida you would have your name in all the papers. They're CRAZY about that kind of thing there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea it was dixon and no they were not open yet haha, i did not know that until i got there and i was not driving 2.5 hours back without riding sooooo we just ripped it up for the whole day and luckily nobody bothered us, and yea way to smart for them to charge us to ride here in ny , just chase us and impound our quads the bastards lol, we are gonna try mass. soon pittsfeild state park i here is pretty kool , but it s not open for another week or so, ill let you know how that place is, where do you ride in PA?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
So far I've been at ziggy's campsite which is right outside of Pottsville and ride the RAC coal mine land which is pretty nice or I'll go up to St-Clair and park at Wal Mart and ride from there, need to have a RAC permit to ride but haven't seen anybody asking for the permits, they have a whole bunch of trails mud pits there. I'll try Dixon the weekend after Memorial, was thinking about going up to allegheny in July but my vacation got cancel. Is Pittsfield Park a big place.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not a fan of the coal riding, cuz of all the rocky terrain and inhaling of coal (cough cough) LOL ,pittsfield has like 36 miles of trails,how is ziggy's?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Totally understandable with the dust but just wear a mask, too much fun not to go especially since there are not that many places to ride in our area. Ziggy is doing well, they're having a big batch this weekend, wanted to go but am working. Next weekend I might be going back there or might just go towards Dixon, depending on the weather and how much time I have available. Yeah! He has numerous trails in his area which they are all fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts