Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and and buddy and his wife went out to the Clark CO. Trails in WI yesterday. Nice ride, about 38 degrees for the high that day. The more I ride the 700 the more I love it. Here is a picture after cleaning all of them. 08 700xx, 06 400ex, 07 250ex.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Is that by the black river falls trails? I'm in northern IL and I hear the trails up there are amazing! Hoping to find out this summer

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that by the black river falls trails? I'm in northern IL and I hear the trails up there are amazing! Hoping to find out this summer
I get out there quite a bit. We got a big crew going this saturday as long as it doesn't down pour. We put in at the Augusta GG parking lot. We are also planning a trip to Black river this summmer. Put in at Augusta, drive to black river, then ride back the next day. Hopefully we can run into each other some time. Well, not literally but you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I like way you roll! reminds me oh myself a bit except my colors dont all match.lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.