Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to post this up guys.

That was an awesome deal he made for anyone willing to purchase the Sonic anti-roll arm. Man, a free set of tires that are not available everywhere.
Thanks again for the deal. I will put the tires and anti-roll setup to good use. Its not often at all that you hear of someone willing to make a deal like this. Heck, i even got a tracking number and the tires are on thier way..WOOHOO

·
Registered
221 Posts
good deal ... great guy to talk to .. I look forward to riding with you sometime ...2 pimped out 700xxs tearing it up haha

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deal ... great guy to talk to .. I look forward to riding with you sometime ...2 pimped out 700xxs tearing it up haha
We'll have to make a plan for the 700 quad-fest during the summertime.:yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I wanna come!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
221 Posts
hell yeah ... i think Glamis should be the ultimate destination ... maybe stop along the way at any park remotely close to the route taken to Glamis... would be a great 2 week adventure i think... like a big convoy of honda ... i bet we could get honda to throw in some goodies if we actually organized it ... maybe even put it in Hondas magazine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts