Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the girlfriends brother borrow the XX and it came back screwed up. lol He says a stick hit the shifter and drove it upwards. Now I can change from 1 to 2 to 3 and then the shifter stays stuck up in the air and it wont go up to 4th. Any ideas? Other than not to let others ride your toys. lol:stupid:

·
Registered
452 Posts
same shit happen to me... its true...warrentee... its the pin inside the tranny..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warranty will cover it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. Yes to both of those. It was just a freak accient. He and I both have been on 4wheelers and dirtbikes since birth. Been racing circle track for 9 years and we both kinda put the 4wheelers and DBs on the back burners, but I recently bought a 700XX and he got a 450R and we have been tearing the trails up ever since.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And scuzz, badass skimming vids. Thats amazing!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I was gonna try. We shall see....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Any ideas? Other than not to let others ride your toys. lol:stupid:
I bought the wife one to keep her from riding mine for that exact reason.:hey:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Turns out my warranty went out the day before he told me about tearing it up, which was 2 weeks after he actually tore it up. So, I took it apart about an hour ago and turns out, the pin is bent as eclipsegs said happened with his; but the casing is cracked underneath the motor. Im livid to say the least. Any info on a used case or how much a new one would be?

·
Registered
452 Posts
yea the dealer gave me my reciept an i was 300 bucks for everything done by the dealer but again it was under warentee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did your case crack also, or just the pin?

·
Registered
452 Posts
ill find my reciept n list everything.. i dont believe so..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts