Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on another site and some of the boys are trashing our bike stating that our bike is not that good on trails and nobody is using the bike in the GNCC, know that Matlock does race our bike but don't know if he's part of the GNCC, now I do not know anything about GNCC or racing so don't know what's what?

Remember seeing a post about an atv magazine changing their mind concerning our bike but can not find the post, does anyone know where the post went?

And does anybody knows anything about GNCC?

I know that everybody has their own opinion but don't appreciate it when they trash our bike so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
528 Posts
post a link to the shit talking, i may join in whyen i get bored her at work.bashing is the result of envy.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nobody likes to have their bike trashed, if you have it is because you like it best. Give em hell! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
For info on the GNCC race series, try this link...
http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/gncc-series-profile

Here in California, we are trying to get the AMA District 36 to add ATVs to their XC race series... currently for dirt bikes only. The XC series is similar to GNCC except that the races are regional... District 36 is Central and Northern California. GNCC may have one race in Florida and the next race in Ohio or something of that nature. Travel 1000 miles to each race rather than 200 miles or so for XC races. Now I could be totally wrong on this and someone may indeed correct me, but this is my take based on what I've read.

If we can get District 36 to include ATVs in their XC series... I would be very interested in running the series myself... even if I am an old fart.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, tried to find the article on their web site but could not, guess that you need to purchase their magazine to view it, too bad. From what I can see on the GNCC web site, Yamaha is the winning bike for the last years, the issue is our bike was built for trails and not racing, that's why we have a 450R.

Would be best not to give their web site since I do deal with them towards riding area and maps and the member is the moderator so don't want to cause any headaches, if you know what I mean!!

I basically told him that our bikes was built for the trails and even though it does weigh a bit, it still handles the trails great! and that we all have likes/dislikes concerning anything, that's what makes us "individuals"

·
Registered
574 Posts
Was on another site and some of the boys are trashing our bike stating that our bike is not that good on trails and nobody is using the bike in the GNCC, know that Matlock does race our bike but don't know if he's part of the GNCC, now I do not know anything about GNCC or racing so don't know what's what?

Remember seeing a post about an atv magazine changing their mind concerning our bike but can not find the post, does anyone know where the post went?

And does anybody knows anything about GNCC?

I know that everybody has their own opinion but don't appreciate it when they trash our bike so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
I wouldn't let it bother you. People that talk crap about you or what you ride are usually suffering from some deep rooted feelings of Inadequacy. You know, like having a little winky. So they talk crap about you to make themselves feel better.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
671 Posts
Don't know a whole lot about GNCC racing, but I am pretty sure the pro classes have a max cc limit of 450, so you could not run a 700XX even if you wanted to.

I am sure there are classes for the 700XX, but probably not many. How many Raptors do you see in GNCC? Not to many. I just do not think GNCC is really a big bore quad style of race, easier on a nimble sport quad. What do I know though, I don't even know what trees are!

I know I saw a pic somewhere from a GNCC this past year that did show a 700XX racing, so there must be some class for it.

Doug

·
Registered
734 Posts
<---remembers something like that on another site....hmmmm
Just saying what happened and my friend could not deny it here either... :hey:

Besides it was a rappy site! LOL and never did it again or else be banned from this site that I have come to like a lot. Not very fond of a guy named Gary though:disgust:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yous guys!

It takes a LOT to be banned and disagreeing with me or anyone else isn't grounds for it.

:p

I disagree!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yous guys!

It takes a LOT to be banned and disagreeing with me or anyone else isn't grounds for it.

:p

is too!!!!!

im pretty good at getting banned when i wanna be :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
hehehehehehe started something didn't I? LOL

·
Registered
187 Posts
I know of two that got banned and they were both total a$$es. Thank you for banning them by the way. It`s all about respect.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
One of em got banned twice lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.