Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested......Headin to Treverton this Saturday!! If you,ve never been there ,it's definitely worth checking out. We usually meet at exxon station on route924 Hazelton , which is off exit 143- route 81 south-around 9:00 am. This is a midway point for us, as the journey from there to Treverton is probably an additional 45 min.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no website, it's an RAC area, but you can find videos on youtube etc to get a feel for the place..., but most of the videos are just of the hillclimbs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be totally honest, I missed the permit selloff this year-as did 60% of the people who ride there, but i've been going there for years and only once did I see a patrolman. If you did get stopped however, most of them are nice enough to just ask u to leave. Now, if you travel 2 1/2 hours to get there like me, being turned away definitely does ruin your day , but thats the chance i'll take for some quality riding!! Your best bet is to google map it under Coal St. Trevorton . The sattelite close ups are pretty cool.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah... thats only on wednesday nights..ha!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome ...as always!! Although about 3:30pm or so it did start to rain steadily and somewhat heavy. At that point we were probably a good hour away from our trucks, so as you can imagine we did get soaked!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
ill be heading there sunday.. 2/1/10... if neone else will he there hit me up

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
To be totally honest, I missed the permit selloff this year-as did 60% of the people who ride there, but i've been going there for years and only once did I see a patrolman. If you did get stopped however, most of them are nice enough to just ask u to leave. Now, if you travel 2 1/2 hours to get there like me, being turned away definitely does ruin your day , but thats the chance i'll take for some quality riding!! Your best bet is to google map it under Coal St. Trevorton . The sattelite close ups are pretty cool.
Confused? What do you mean; you miss the permit selloff, they are still selling permits if I'm not wrong. Bought mine last year in May.

·
Registered
667 Posts
going to be SNOW this weekend

·
Registered
452 Posts
yea well depending on how much we get its posed to snow what fridaynight?

·
Registered
22 Posts
so do you need to have a permit? im in jersey but wouldn'y mind taking a ride if its worth it.....never been and would tag along with someone who knows area if thats cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts