Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so sunday 2/1/10 we are heading to trevorton to ride n would like to expand our riding group.. if ur goin or interested let me no

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I am going to get my permit in 2 weeks, anytime after that I will be up for a trip there. Keep posting the trips here and I will be sure to join you in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
When are you going, Sunday or Saturday and what is the best way to get there, never been. Will be coming off Hwy 78

Thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea ill deff keep posting it will be great to get all trx's together

to tell u the truth nash i dont even know its my first time also.. umm try google "trevorton p.a atv trail" im sure u can get something off of there.. hwy 78? wheres that coming from.. will u b passing md? if so we could meet up n follow

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I live in PA off Hwy 78 which lower than 80, Basically know where it's but do not know where to actually go and park, trying to get some info from my other riding buddies in an other forum

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
OK! This is what I found on another site;
The fastest way to get there is from I-81. Get off I-81 at the Minersville exit #116 (rt. 901). Take rt. 901 west for about 4-5 miles and you will come to a shell gas station on the right side and right after that there is a turkey hill on your left side. Make a left turn onto the road immediately after the turkey hill, I think it is route #2044, just follow that road, you will make no turns or anything just keep going straight on that road for about 30 minutes or so. It takes you right into the town (Treverton) you will know when your in Treveron because you will come to a stop sign and you can see the coal hill off to your left. Make the left at the stop sign and you will pass a baseball field a few hundred feet after the left turn, directly after the field you can make a left hand turn onto a coal dirt road and it takes you right up to the top of the hills where you can safely park and start riding!!! There are literally hundreds of miles of trails and hillclimbs. Hopefully I have my bike back from the dealer by then and I can meet up with you guys and show you some awesome riding in the area

·
Registered
667 Posts
I will drive up if you go on sunday!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet deal... phucknuts we are all goin on sunday for the day ill send both of yous my number so if u do come up we can meet

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well! Just check the weather and it will be partly cloudy and the high will only reach 29 degrees, brrr! but if there's no wind then it should be ok. Will know for sure tomorrow night, if DaGirl still wants to go then I'm in for sure. Do you guys mind the temperature.

·
Registered
667 Posts
i am fine with it

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
OK! So we'll meet at 10 @ the turkey Mill gas station, cool!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i might already b there by 10 ill find out what time were heading out an post back

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill be leaving around 6ish to fill up an all so should be there around 9 ish

·
Registered
667 Posts
501 North 2nd Street, Shamokin, PA 17872-5139

this is the address of the Turkey Hill closest to the trails lets meet there.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
OK! Created Direction from Hwy 81 to RAC pit which you can review, this is the shortest route, will post a link with map later on.
  1. 7At exit 116, take ramp right for SR-901 toward Minersville0.3 miles You want to go west off the hwy
  2. 8Turn left onto SR-901 / Sunbury Rd 6.9 miles
  3. PassTURKEY HILL in 5.5 mi
  4. 9Turn left to stay on SR-901 / Locust Gap Hwy 2.9 miles
  5. 10Turn left to stay on SR-901 4.7 miles
  6. 11Take ramp left 0.3 miles
  7. 12Turn right onto SR-61 2.1 miles
  8. BURGER KING on the corner
  9. 13Bear left onto SR-225 / Corporal David Whitmer Hwy 7.4 miles
  10. Pass SUNOCO in 5.4 mi
  11. 14Arrive at SR-225 0.0 miles
  12. Stay on 225 which is name W. Shamokin st until you pass the baseball field on the right then you'll see the coal pit on the left. Once you pass Railroad st, turn left on the dirt road and park where you see other vehicles which would be safer this way.
near Susquehanna St & SR-225, Trevorton, Pennsylvania17881, United States
Edit or drag the route

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Dave

Think this would be easier to find since it's right off the main drag;
Uni-Mart

517 E Sunbury St, Shamokin, PA(570) 648-3013

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Well! Just check the weather and it will be partly cloudy and the high will only reach 29 degrees, brrr! but if there's no wind then it should be ok. Will know for sure tomorrow night, if DaGirl still wants to go then I'm in for sure. Do you guys mind the temperature.
Doug says "thanks for calling him a girl" just read thread to him and I said I was already in (reguardless of what others may want)...lol

I told Doug if you guys get to cold you could pack up your bikes and take the truck and trailer and find a Walmart :D but dont forget to come back and pick me up!!! LMAO to cold... watch I will be the only one cold hehehe

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Plus a new area we never rode before so that will be fun too!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Didn't call Doug "girl" in the post, mentioned you but not Doug since I know he'll do whatever you say. Thinking about stopping by Dicks sporting goods to see how much those propane heaters are and if they are not too expensive, might just buy one. What time are you guys leaving...DaGirl. Seems like everybody is leaving at a different time so might be just smart to meet up at the hills.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Didn't call Doug "girl" in the post, mentioned you but not Doug since I know he'll do whatever you say. Thinking about stopping by Dicks sporting goods to see how much those propane heaters are and if they are not too expensive, might just buy one. What time are you guys leaving...DaGirl. Seems like everybody is leaving at a different time so might be just smart to meet up at the hills.
he took it as he was the girl since he was saying it was going to be cold...as for doing whatever I say, if that was true we would have had the trailer and quads yesturday...also would have been riding them instead of four wheeling Betsy! lol that was fun by the way...

I havent mapped it yet but we should leave by 7 730 so if it takes 2hrs then we will be there 9 9:30...

who is everyone? thought 10 at unimart?

sorry cant answer cell have a customer infront of me...easy to pretend working numbers while typing to respond.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts