Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! We are planning a trip to SSRT on July 17th-18th, I might be there earlier since I'm off Friday thru Monday. We haven't check in towards what they have for cabins/rooms as of yet but I would imagine that we should be able to find something.

Oh! Yeah! It's also Dagirl's birthday that weekend and this is her wish so the hubby has to go which is nice to "see" him.:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are still planning on going just waiting for my travel agent to handle the travelling arrangements.....Nicky? lol!! Looks like the Kwik Fill motel is the only place to stay and there's a trailhead not too far from there but we still have to load up the bikes to and from.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Bud, thought that you might be coming down this way next year then we could ride together :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mom :) But from what I can see, there's not much out there. Well they do have trails..

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought that you were suppose to be the one being surprise since it's your B-Day and not Mike, lol!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Count me in! I got the 16th off so I'm going!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
check this out:

http://www.cherryridgecabins.com/rates.html

June to September: $40.00 per adult/per day
Cabin Description:
#2 cabin: sleeps 5 (double bed in living room; three single beds upstairs)
#3 cabin: sleeps 2 (double bed)
#4 cabin: sleeps 6 (3 separate bedrooms, each with double bed)
#5 cabin: sleeps 6 (2 separate bedrooms, each with double bed; ¾ bed in loft area)

I was reading reviews of hotels and a lot say about being dirty... mildew and sorry boys I dont mind playing in the mud on the trails but sleeping in it is another story! So unless you know of a clean
hotel... post it here so we can get this booked by the end of the week :)

Ramada Milesburg
971 N Eagle Valley Rd
I-80 Exit 158
Milesburg, PA 16853 US
Looks clean but $98 a night...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a little further to and from but I'll go for that before going into a motel that has more roaches and people.....Let's do it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm okay with it also but I'm concerned about parking and all the trailers. If you haven't I would suggest to ask about that before booking.

WAAAIITTT...it says no pets allowed!
I guess this dog can't come with.....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you noticed that it's a 2 day rental, I can be there on Friday since I'll be off and would be nice to stay in the woods for a couple of nights but don't know if they would let me stay there alone one night and the rest of you coming in on Saturday.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm off on Friday also and plan on being up there by dinner time on Friday so I'm okay with that also Joe.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts