Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think about the trinity exhaust pipes?
I heard they are the best.
What brand of pipe do you think is the best for the 700xx?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I've heard of bad experiences from them through other racers... horrible customer service... don't know much about their products though...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
They are LOUD as hell! I had them on my YFZ 450. I could only imagine them on this beast

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Barkers is the way to go..I did alot of searching for exhaust and the Barkers has the best sound to me...I do like my HMF on my 450es...but for the 700, Barkers is my choice !!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've also heard alot of good things about the barker, but i swear i cant imagine anything sounding better than my hmf full system... but i like loud..???????

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I really like the sound of trinity I want to get the stage 4 dual exhaust for my teryx heard one and it's sound so bad ass on a vtwin

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would like to buy the Barker exhaust but I see a few people having problems with the exhaust hitting and rubbing the case.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I would like to buy the Barker exhaust but I see a few people having problems with the exhaust hitting and rubbing the case.
no problem here, if there is Tim barker will fix it for you STAT! he is on here almost every day and I assure you between Eric and Tim you will be taken care of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts