Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 700xx and looking for somewhere other than the local pit to ride... So wanted to try and start a tristate thread with people posting where they usually ride and may not mind some taging along. Have a few guys down here towards pittsgrove nj that ride but the few small local pits get old, not careless and will respect anyones rules ...... thanks in advance, tom

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club and we tend to ride every Sunday up north in PA, either at WhiteHaven, Pottsville or Treverton. Just keep monitoring this section since DaGirl will usually post an upcoming ride.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the site! wow so many in our area very exciting!! we are usually out numbered by warriors but not this year...

read that AL??? lol

thanks..... lmk when you guys and gals may head up if you dont mind....i would try to make the trip

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
ninelives..... anywhere to ride near you?
There used to be alot of places, but its getting really hard to find good ones. The place I go to is in Woodbine, its a small pit but has a variety of everything. Also In Belleplain there is a huge pit but the State Police really started to crack down on people there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I`know you guys will let me ride with you I got the GPS.....LOL

Rob`s good the baby`s good. I saw him yesterday he can`t wait to get out riding but i told him I doubt he`ll be allowed to....we`ll see.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There used to be alot of places, but its getting really hard to find good ones. The place I go to is in Woodbine, its a small pit but has a variety of everything. Also In Belleplain there is a huge pit but the State Police really started to crack down on people there.
ok i think ive been to the woodbine pit before.....off 49 little ways i think if your heading out one weekend shoot me a pm try to head out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
right up where CJ rolled you where broken down? or up by the junk yard right instead of left... I know the other look out is on the mountain across from this and to the left...

been driving me nuts trying to remember...
this place sounds big....especially if you need a GPS...haha

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
"Rob`s good the baby`s good. I saw him yesterday he can`t wait to get out riding but i told him I doubt he`ll be allowed to....we`ll see."

You really think the gal pal will stop him from riding? he is very strong minded from what I have seen...and the baby can't tell him no...lol

going to try and see how carls is to get a short ride in sat...co worker who lives up there said there is about 6 to 8 inches of snow up there, guess we will see.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts