Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all day my anti virus has been pickin up a trojan from this site. not a computer wizard just know that a trojan is not good, and thought id let the admins know. anyone else had this problem?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah mine is too hopefully everyone has it what excatly is this if any of computer guys know

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Had that problem earlier this morning and it look like it came from a google ad and my software was able to block it, yahoo!!

the file name is kav4.exe which came from google.analytics.com.tbuygryyutcj.info/kav/kav4.exe

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Funny thing is that I can not find anything about this File?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I don't think it's a trojan. I think your antivirus programs are picking up some kind of bug with Kaspersky. I'm assuming that club700xx utilizes it somehow.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mine did it yesterday and the anti virus said "Trojan Blocked" So...........I think it is a Trojan.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine did it yesterday and the anti virus said "Trojan Blocked" So...........I think it is a Trojan.
i use Kaspersky and this is the same message i got. care to weigh in admin?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You'll need to update your Kapersky to fix the problem.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I use Trogan, i put the ribbed on inside out for MY pleasure!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:funny: outstanding

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Bookmarked here, Never got the warnings.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i keep having a problem when i go to look at past posts from users im being rediricted to a page saying i have viruses it looks like its scanning the computer and it wont let me exit out of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts