Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been on this forum for a short time , but i'm on many other av forums with great buying,selling ratings , check riding arizona .com,or arizona quads.com and ebay under my username drtrider145, anyway I have some Brand new unopened parts that we can not use because of our sponsor contracts , so I have 3 new , K&N airfilters,$60 each or $160 for all 3 and a new Pair of unopened Hiper wheels ,5/2 offset and 4/144 bolt pattern , single beadlock with red rings $350 for the pair plus actual shipping to your area from 85340, these are all new and unopened, you may contact me (Joe) at 602-435-2230 text is best or [email protected], BTW I',m looking for stock 700XX airbox lids I need at least 2
thanks guys

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am interested in the Hiper wheels. What size are they? If they make a front wheel that is stock offset so I can stay same width I will take them.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
What are you doing with the stock lid's? I do have one but wouldn't want to part with it for less than they sale for. Seen them new for $30.82 And $60.00 for a K&N sounds like regular retail pricing?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just checked Hipers website and they don't even offer a 5+2 rear. WTF Dodged that bullet. Not to mention that is full retail. Somebodies looking out for me!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Hipers are Custom built for our racing application, they are $240 per wheel retail I was offering 2 rear wheels for $350 NEW IN THE BOX STILL , A few guys racing the 700 out here in the desert are using the 5/2 off set , and $60 is what I paid for the filters and they are still in the package I did not think that was unreasonable

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh sorry forgot to add we are taking the stock lids and making pre filters out of them for our long distance desert races , so that we can just change airbox lids instead of needing tools to change an airfilter

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
oh sorry forgot to add we are taking the stock lids and making pre filters out of them for our long distance desert races , so that we can just change airbox lids instead of needing tools to change an airfilter
Good idea, I'd like to see the end results of that mod.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts