Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is in great condition has low hours i just put some holeshot tires on rear and new hand grips because stock ones left black stuff on my hands no mods other than that i live in conroe texas and live on some land so you will be able to test drive it if your serious about it i just never ride so dont need it i would consider a trade for zero turn mower and equipment or looking to get 5800 but email offers

ps dont no how to put pics on here email me and i will send you some here is my email that is the best way to get to me i dont get on here much

email

[email protected]

call/text

832 744 4644

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, You should learn if your interested in selling it. Upload them to photobucket and use the code to post them on here

·
Registered
421 Posts
The easiest way to post up your pictures is to click "post reply" in this thread, then scroll down to "Attach Files" and click on the "Manage Attachments" button. From this window you can attach your pictures, but you may have to resize them. In the thread they will show up as thumbnails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.