Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are switching Sponsors for next year and we are selling off a few things

We purchased this Machine from Wyane Matlock this was running the #1A plate for Score

for sale
Big Gun Full Race header and muffler
NOTE the muffler can is missing the End cap and Internal core
I checked the big gun website and to rebuild this mufller will only cost $60
I will sell this for $75 plus shipping
I still have a New IN Package K&N air filter $60

next I have a Big Gun EFI Programmer no issues with this ,new sponsor wants to run different brand $150 plus shipping

or I will sell both together for $200 plus the ride

we also have extra stock black wheels for sale make offer , normal dings and wear , but usable , we have front and rears, also a front set of doughlas .190 RED Label honda bolt pattern wheels for sale $100 for the pair plus shipping

Pitcures upon request

you may contact me Directly at [email protected] or by text or call at 602-435-22330

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
we also have extra stock black wheels for sale make offer , normal dings and wear , but usable , we have front and rears

Pitcures upon request

you may contact me Directly at [email protected] or by text or call at 602-435-22330
To many digits in that phone # I'm interested in pictures of the rims! Send pictures here or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
When you said extra set of stock black rims, I didn't think they were spray painted.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I meant was that I purchased this bike used and I'm not sure that they come with black wheels or if the previous owner painted them as they are black

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts