Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following Items for sale as a package deal
1. DG Bullet exhaust (slip on) new,black,USFS spark arrester.
2. 2008 Honda TRX700xx service manual (new)
3.TRX700xx oil filter (15410-kfo-315) new in sealed plastic
4. stock 14 tooth counter shaft gear (excellent)

All Items sold together as package deal, delivered to you for 250.00 shipped

Thanks for looking,

Chuck H
Wa State

509 430-9569

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Just so you understand the exhaust is the only item with much value on here. We have the service manual available for download for free on the site and 90% of people have switched to a 13 tooth sprocket so everyone has that stock sprocket laying around. Also you can get brand new DG slip ons for like $165 shipped. Just to give you an idea of why there arent any responses

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just so you understand the exhaust is the only item with much value on here. We have the service manual available for download for free on the site and 90% of people have switched to a 13 tooth sprocket so everyone has that stock sprocket laying around. Also you can get brand new DG slip ons for like $165 shipped. Just to give you an idea of why there arent any responses
It looks like the bullet goes for around $300. Like Crash said it's the only thing worth anything in your package to any of us here. I don't need a muffler but you might want to ask $200 or try Ebay which will nail you with fees and not net you much better than $200.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Being you have no other post accept in this classified you may get more responses with dated pictures.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Is that $160 for everything shipped?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks,
I just thought someone here might like a good deal, I'm an older guy, and I went to a Polaris RZR and Don't need this any longer. Not too good at posting pictures, but I can and will send them to an E-mail.
E-Bay is my last resort.

Thanks
Chuck H.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.