Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if these are going to make the trx to wide...
got a chance of a full set of douglas beadlock 10" wheels with a
rear pair of wheels with a 3+5 offset and a front pair with a 3+2
offset....any ideas before i buy them...
baxter i need you opinion..

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
As the rears are beadlocks , you are looking at 52" + on the rear. The fronts put you about 1" to 1 1/2" on the front (around 49"/51"ish). Also I am guessing that the rears are 4x110mm PCD. Then you need spacers or reworked 450r hubs. If they are cheap enough and I mean cheap ! then I could make them work for you. It all depends on how wide you want to go. The xx works really well on the fast stuff at 52", but not to good on the technical bits.
Post me a link to the offer and I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Sorry buddy , got my width wrong on the rear.It will put you some where betwwen 54"-55" wide on the rear. Even I haven't tried that width yet ! It's the same width as putting reworked 450r hubs and stock 450r 9" rear rims.
If they weren't beadlocks then you could flip them and it would be about 50"ish.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just get the OMF 11" beadlocks and keep the stock width.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry buddy , got my width wrong on the rear.It will put you some where betwwen 54"-55" wide on the rear. Even I haven't tried that width yet ! It's the same width as putting reworked 450r hubs and stock 450r 9" rear rims.
If they weren't beadlocks then you could flip them and it would be about 50"ish.
your right baxter...checked the width of mine which has offset wheels as it is,and its sitting fine at 50" wide..wouldn't want it any wider...cheers mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts