Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 08 700 im parting out i have everything but wheels and tires front brake master cylinder and motor let me know what you want and make me an offer resonable offers wont be refused

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You mentioned on the other site the frame wasn't for sale, Is it up for grabs?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Whats up with the plastics? I really just need the red/gray (color doesn't matter) upper around the front. Scratches ok too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scuzz i made the offer to you first so until you accept or decline the offer it is on the table

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm looking for a headlight as well!

·
Registered
221 Posts
how much for the frame ... why you parting it out? ill make a freakin turbo flat tracker out of one of these for real ... how much for the frame? nah really it would be extremely useful in casting carbon fiber parts ... and us 700xx members could share in the stuff.

carbon fiber .. although expensive to buy already made ... is very very inexpensive to work with from ground zero.... if this sounds like something worth while to you guys ... id buy the frame and see what could be done ... i figure if you could even replace half the frame with carbon fiber (which ithink is conservative) you could easily trim 30-40 lbs from the machine.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as stated before i do not have the title for the frame it would come witha bill of sale i will sell the bike for 1800 - the engine and wheels the bike had a c.e.f. and honda refused to warrrenty it so im selling the parts to pay it off and buy somthing else

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Still waiting for prices/availability on the headlight and the red/gray color plastic front fender piece.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Oil filter in backward? Looks for sure like there was no oil to the top.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.