·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Cleeaann!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
elioquadsport,
What is "snowfoam"? Are you using a particular brand of silicone spray?
Those pictures are really nice. I am in awe at the ultra modern TRX700XX in the foreground with a background of those amazing "old world buildings.” Man I would sure like to see your country. I guess I'll just enjoy all the pictures you have posted in the past and those you may post in the future.:tup:
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
elioquadsport,
What is "snowfoam"? Are you using a particular brand of silicone spray?
Those pictures are really nice. I am in awe at the ultra modern TRX700XX in the foreground with a background of those amazing "old world buildings.” Man I would sure like to see your country. I guess I'll just enjoy all the pictures you have posted in the past and those you may post in the future.:tup:
Thanks,
Sid
hi sid....wouldn't know how to explain to you snow foam,so i have added a link for you to have a look at it....sure you will know what it is when you see it...applied through a hot water pressure washer...as for the silicone spray,my mate sells it to the car valeters and has his own branding on it,but its the best spray we've found...heres the link for the snowfoam
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autosmart...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item45f4c42d9d

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
elioquadsport,
Thanks for the link. Looks like great stuff. I don't use a pressure washer but I bet it will work with conventional washing methods. The silicone spray also looks good. Any international shipping? If so, what would be the cost?
Thanks again.
Sid

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice pics and clean hondas:hey::xx:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
elioquadsport,
Thanks for the link. Looks like great stuff. I don't use a pressure washer but I bet it will work with conventional washing methods. The silicone spray also looks good. Any international shipping? If so, what would be the cost?
Thanks again.
Sid
prices here would give you a fright..must be something over there,its trying to find a good one,ive tried cheaper stuff here but always go back to my mates spray...sells here at £2 a can

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
elioquadsport,
Thanks again.
Sid
the snow foam has to be applied through a foam bottle attached to the power washer...bottles here in the uk sell for about £40...not cheap

1 - 20 of 35 Posts