Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
I'm in a similar position, going away for just over 2 months. When you say put a battery tender on, does that mean taking the battery out of the quad?
If you buy a tender it should come with different hook ups. The one's I have came with 3. a Cig lighter, eyelets, and clamps. I used the eyelet cable and routed it under my seat. So all I do is plug it in when not riding, and don't even have to lift the seat any more. Also I've been adding the sta-bil to all my gas, if you read it tells you so much for storage, and so much for regular usage.

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showpost.php?p=86643&postcount=23

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Q: Is STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer safe for fuel injectors and catalytic converters?

A: STA-BIL® brand is safe to use in both fuel injected and carbureted engines, and will not damage catalytic converters or oxygen sensors. STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer prevents the formation of gums and varnish that can clog fuel injectors, and actually contains a fuel injector cleaner to further improve your engine’s performance.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
2yrs! Well if that's true then that's twice as long as with sta-bil

Q: How long will STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer® keep fuel fresh?

A:STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer will keep fuel fresh for up to 12 months, guaranteed. Depending on the quality, type and source of the gasoline, as well as storage conditions, doubling the dosage rate of STA-BIL® brand could prolong this storage time to up to 2 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts