Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to turbo a 700xx yet.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry to all. i tried to put this in motor, electrical, transmission but it didn't work. if someone knows how to change it let me know. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
The mods will move it when they see its in the wrong section. If you are really interested in doing it, you should call some of the places turboing Raptors. I personally would call English Racing, they are great guys and build awesome turbo setups.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I personally would call English Racing, they are great guys and build awesome turbo setups.
and they are also extremely expensive!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
yeah if u have the money and want it done right, they are the guys to talk to. they are only about 2 and a half hours from me and I talked to them about dynoing my quad and they were 3 times more than dtr racing. but they make some mean machines, thats for sure.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats because they do things right. There prices are comparable with any legit shop. You can't even lie and tell me that your happy with the service you got at DTR. You get what you pay for...

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
dtr will work for now. When I am done with all the mods and want a final tune, I might go with english, or maybe whiteknuckle since they are closer and a little cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts